As you already know, most of my Tall Girl clothing comes from Old Navy; so I’m super excited because TODAY March 13th and tomorrow March 14th every Old Navy item is 40% off online!!! so I had to order something (OBVIOUSLY), here are the details of my SALE order:
- Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jeans in Medium Wash (Tall, 4)
- Slub-Weave Romper in Gathering Moss (Tall, M)
- Slub-Knit V-Neck Cocoon Tee (Tall, M)
- Relaxed Crew-Neck Tee in Pink Elephant (Tall, M)
- Relaxed Merci Graphic Tee (Regular, M… I hope it fits nicely)
- One-Button Knit Blazer (Tall, M) <– I’m excited about this one, I normally prefer more sturdy blazers but I’ve never had a Tall size blazer so I’m intrigued about the fit of the button, normally it fits right below my chest and even when the cut for the whole thing may be a bit loose, the button always looks like it’s about to pop!
Total of the order: $73.75 USD (tax included)
That makes an average of $12.30 USD per item! I love this feeling!!! So the way it will look on my Credit Card is around $1,300 Mexican Pesos BUT good news for Bancomer clientele, there’s a promo that will last all March 2016 where all you buy outside Mexico (including online) goes straight to a 6 months-no-interest payment program! so woohooo!!!
Thank you as always for stopping by! Please subscribe!
p.s. I’m not an Old Navy affiliate, nor a Bancomer affiliate. All opinions and recommendations are my own. For details about this sale please visit http://oldnavy.gap.com/