I’ve been meaning to write several posts about beauty products that are free of harsh chemicals but today I’ll focus on the Tea Tree Oil Shampoo by Maple Holistics.
You know I’ve had a LOOONG journey finding out what works best for my hair, ditching what doesn’t work, etc. so, I got the opportunity to receive this shampoo from Maple Holistics for me to try it in exchange of my honest review and the verdict is: I’m totally in love!
First I got the package and I thought:
- Mmm… this bottle is small… I don’t know if I’d go for something this small but ok.
- Package is not flashy, but I think it’s ok, it serves it’s purpose (it doesn’t have to be flashy! but we’re used to that kind of stuff…)
First time applying it:
- This is like other shampoos that are free of harsh chemicals, it doesn’t lather much, but I’m used to this because remember LATHER DOESN’T MEAN CLEAN! It just means there are tons of stuff making your hair brittle and ugly on the long run.
While rinsing it:
- O-M-G this is when it got me, I’ve been previously obsessed with essential oils, I use them to go to bed, I use them on my scalp, etc… so rinsing this shampoo was a HUGE surprise for me, my whole bathroom smelled like tea tree essential oil! So it’s been serving a double purpose really: my hair looks and feels amazing and it’s like aromatherapy while I shower!
After several uses:
- My hair definitely stays clean for longer (comparing vs the OGX shampoos)
- My hair feels very soft and smells amazing for a while
So bottom-line: I totally recommend this product! Like I said, I got the shampoo for my honest review, and I’ve gotten some other stuff before that I just prefer not to write about because seriously I didn’t like them, but this shampoo is everything!
If you’d like to try it, right now on their website this product has a HUGE discount, regular price is $25 USD per bottle, which is a bit pricey I must say but you can get it on for $8.95 USD!
I’m definitely ready to get a couple more bottles!
Thanks for stopping by!!!