Sorry about the photos being a bit blurry :(, camera is practically new (to me anyways), it was a gift from my brother and I keep asking different people to take photos, they’re still learning a lot though.
This is something I used last weekend, something casual to go grocery shopping and whatnot. I really love this, it’s something I wouldn’t normally wear (a hoodie for example) and I’m just taking chances here and there to spice things up a little bit.
Details of the outfit:
– Tall Mid-Rise Black Old Navy Skinny Jeans (here)
– Gray Hoodie I got as a Christmas gift, I don’t really know where it came from but if I were to buy an awesome hoodie, I’d buy this one.
– Leather Jacket SOOOO old, this jacket was a gift from my dad when I was 15… I don’t want to say how old it is but it’s been around more than a lot of people in my life hahaha, at the time he got it from Wilson’s Leather and it’s bikerish kind (similar here)
– Leather Biker boots are Mexican from León Guanajuato, got them from the same store I got these booties, it was a very exciting experience! (similar here)
– Calvin Klein Leather handbag (similar here)
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!